Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Love Begins

Love Begins

The love I see in your eyes is burning like a wild fire
Firey and hot but at the same time, calm and soothing
When I look at you, you glow like the Sun
Shining your compassion and love onto this world
Because you are the 'Light'
And when your light shines on me
It burns right through me
Alas! Knowing the Sun walks this Earth
Giving me great comfort
I would intentionally walk into your hot fire
Knowing it would burn me
But even more so I would know
You inflict 'burning' passion into my life
It is you, the one who pierces right through me
And when I stare into your soul, I love blindly
'You da, you da' best I could ever ask for
There have been none greater, nor will there ever be
For you are the Heavens and the Earth
All in one
Your Light calls me
And beckons me to become my best
But tonight we die
To awake born again
As we walk towards the light together
To achieve something beyond our imagination

No comments:

Post a Comment