Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Knocking on Heavens Door

I have some questions for You Lord
It seems my mind has gone into a fight
I struggle every day
I can't decipher between what's wrong
or what's right
I look for You in books
I'm heavy on wikipedia
I turned off my cable
Too much bullshit in the media
They got us thinking that Muslims plan to bomb
But real Muslims believe in paradise
and resist the Shaitan
I see a spiritual warfare going down on this earth
But You claim we are saved
If we succumb to new birth?
There are believers dying every day
This shit is real
Faith is blind like justice
When you've had your last meal
Wait or it's that blasphemy
it's logical it has to be
If I don't look like my Father then
the way I live is bastardly
Naturally that's confusion to a
young follower of Christ
Taught that if you don't know Jesus
then you lead a hollow life
Never question the fact that Jesus
was Jewish and not a Christian
Or that Christianity was law
according to politicians
I have too much on my mind
So I need to write down my thoughts
Looking through the glass
I know this is a lot to touch
Still I know enough to know
I don't know much...

No comments:

Post a Comment